Assistance is including progress in the field of sustainable design and construction with consideration of energy and environmental impacts and harmonising and improving green-building & eco-friendly sustainable construction. The objective is to enhance construction in the OCTs by increased use of local material, be cost-effective, and having a lower environmental footprint by using renewable energies.
- A sectoral scoping study on sustainable design and construction with consideration of energy and environmental impacts;
- Basic guidelines for a green certification policy;
- Basic guidelines for the construction sector;
- Basic guidelines for sustainable construction related to eco-tourism strategy;
- Behaviour guide for energy efficiency policies and practices in the workplace;
- Coastal rehabilitation and restoration guidelines;
- Workshop-training to the OCTS. At least 10 persons should attend each workshop and they would get a certificate of training signed by the Expert and by OCTA Innovation Team Leader.