The Innovation Studies application process requires an applicant to demonstrate an interest and some relevant background.
Entry and evaluation criteria is structured over these interest and past or present involvement in innovation at the OCTs, either through public or private sector.
It is expected of candidates to fulfil following criteria in order to qualify to diploma:
- Tertiary education (post-secondary education)
- minimum 2 years of work experience
- minimum 6 months project experience in domestic or international project(s)
- Professional level of English or French
- Computer literacy and confidence
- Good reporting and drafting skills