Face-to-face education challenges the students to get actively involved with the teacher, and provide them with a sense of definite direction, with immediate feedback to shape class material and create a collaborative environment.
In the OCTA Innovation Studies, face-to-face education is implemented by working directly with the Head of Studies and other innovation experts, to give the student a clear guideline and understanding, as well as provide them with a support system to complete the Innovation studies. The Head of Studies or individual expert gives the key guidelines for implementation of strategies.
The curriculum of face-to-face education includes:
- Working with the Head of Studies
- Working with external experts
- Taking part in innovation workshops
- Receiving guidelines through skype sessions
- Receiving training at EU Programmes
- Participating in International Events
- Participating in OCTA Innovation Events
- Participating in OCTA Innovation Conferences
By enhancing learners understandings of key aspects, it opens the doors for improvements across all sectors of business and government practices.