Technical assistance for enhancement of the agriculture greenhouse system
Short-term technical assistance in the agriculture field has been approved. Assistance is including development of the construction and operation of greenhouses for protected agriculture, enhancement of the fruit and vegetable production capacity, trainings of local growers and agriculture agents from the government for an improved technique as regards to the production of fruit and vegetable, a better production and higher quality crops, a sustainable fruit and vegetable production, a sustainable system model for growers.
• Scoping study for the greenhouse issues in all relevant aspects in the OCTs;
• Guidelines for the greenhouse production and improving coordination and increasing efficiency, including cooperative system;
• Recommendation of regulations and supportive policy framework;
• Guidelines for the construction of greenhouses;
• Manual for greenhouse construction, protected agriculture and greenhouse production specific to OCTs;
• Workshop-training to the OCTS. At least 10 persons should attend each workshop and they would get a certificate of training signed by the Expert and by OCTA Innovation Team Leader.