Vocational Skills Week on 20-24 November 2017
The European Commission is organising a second European Vocational Skills Week on 20-24 November 2017, to build on the success that you helped us create last year, stating :
- Every single person is talented. Some talents may be obvious, some still hidden.
- Vocational education and training is a smart choice, is fun, and leads to excellence in education, high-quality jobs and increased employability.
- There are great vocational training opportunities that successfully prepare you for interesting and challenging careers, as well as active engagement in society.
- Vocational education and training is a desirable option for people of all ages, and prepares people for jobs the world over.
- Quality training develops the creative and innovative potential of learners.
- Upskilling and reskilling throughout life is key to improved job opportunities and better integration in society.
- Lifelong learning enhances social inclusion, diversity, and active citizenship.
- Read more